Main challenges and requirements
Large volume batches and high productivity characterize the industry of white goods.
Another feature is the variety of product models with various shapes, decorations and customizations.
Part thickness and dimensions can vary from medium to small and the processed parts have high aesthetic standards, requiring the use of pre-painted, Super Mirror stainless steel, etc.
An increasing demand for automation also characterizes this sector.
What Prima Power can do for you
- Our systems offer high flexibility in every process. This allows an easy product customization and a greater freedom to design more stylish products without compromising productivity:
– punching machines with high capacity tool turrets for the shortest setup times
– combined punching/shearing or punching/laser to have the best of the two processes in a single machine
– 2D and 3D laser machines with all the intrinsic versatility of the laser in terms of shapes, profiles, material thicknesses
– capability to perform complex bending profiles
- Our products provide high accuracy and repeatability in punching, shearing, bending, laser cutting and an excellent surface quality of the finished part
- Our combined punching-right angle shearing systems are particularly efficient for the production of components with square or rectangular shape
- Our wide range of manual, semi-automatic and automatic bending machines cover all bending needs in terms of flexibility, productivity, profile complexity and material thickness
- The geometries of the domestic appliances are becoming more and more complex. The laser, with its unmatched versatility, is the most suitable tool to meet these new design requirements. Our offering of flat bed laser machines and combined punching-laser systems is one of the widest and includes both fiber and CO2 laser technologies.
- We can offer various levels of automation, up to the most sophisticated and factory-wide FMS providing maximum productivity and efficiency. Our automation modules can be integrated incrementally, according to current and future customer’s needs.
- Our professional services complement our advanced technology and are the key to better productivity and higher profits.
- All our products are designed and developed according to the “Green Means®” concept: productive and environmentally friendly at the same time.
- doors and panels for refrigerators, ovens, washing machines, dishwashers
- kitchen hobs
- kitchen hoods
Related customer profiles:
Shear Genius Cells at Imperial Cooking Equipment
Imperial Cooking Equipment | PowerLineDownload >
Unison Clears the Air on Automating Sheet Metal Fabrication
Unison Comfort Technologies | Prima Power Power LineDownload >
Growing Pains Eased with Automation
Grant Metal Products Ltd | PowerLineDownload > | Video >
Stoking the flame
Wolf Steel. LTD. (Barrie, ON, Canada) | Canadian MetalworkingDownload >