Main challenges and requirements
The main requirements for the manufacturing of sheet metal components in this field are high productivity, also with low volume batches, and the capability to process large size and highly customized parts.
What Prima Power can do for you
- Prima Power machines can be used for the cutting of both structural and body parts of the vehicles, since they are very flexible in terms of size and thickness of the parts to be processed.
- Our DOMINO® 2D/3D laser machine is the ideal solution for the customization of the side members of the trucks. In fact it has the necessary working volume in a compact layout. It features the automatic control of the focal position and a head optimized for the cutting of high thickness material. A fully open architecture allows the integration with special systems to move and reference heavy tubular parts. Its high dynamics allows the head to move quickly from one hole to the other.
- Our OPTIMO®, the 3D laser machine with the largest working volume, allows you to work huge portions of the truck body also with no-idle time thanks to the Split Cabin. Vivida version with redundant axes turns the big OPTIMO® into an ultrafast production tool.
- 2D long parts can be processed with MAXIMO, our laser machine moving on rails over a table with a length up to 36 m.
- A wide array of automation modules is available to meet any production need.
- Our services cover all the stages of the product life cycle and grant maximum productivity of the customer’s manufacturing operation.
- All our products are designed and developed according to the “Green Means” concept: productive and environmentally friendly at the same time.
- Long square or rectangular tubes with relatively high thickness
- Truck body parts with large dimensions and reduced thickness
- Frame members
- Trailer truck chassis beams
Related customer profiles:
No items found
1 Step 1