Main challenges and requirements
The components for this sector are characterized by large dimensions and medium to thick gauge material.
High productivity, also with small batches, is an important requirement.
For door frames, it is necessary to bend narrow components and for several escalator components both forming and laser cutting are required.
What Prima Power can do for you
- All Prima Power product lines combine high productivity and flexibility, so they are also suitable for any batch size.
- Our punching machines and our wide range of press brakes are the basic and most common equipment in this sector, in particular for small and medium sized companies, and provide high flexibility at excellent cost/efficiency ratio.
- Our bending systems grant productivity with very high bending quality.
- Our combined punch-laser solutions offer the capability to form and laser cut components within one system for enhanced part quality in combination with high manufacturing flexibility and productivity.
- Our combined punch-shear machines can boost productivity, especially in case of elevator manufacturing.
- Our professional services complement our advanced technology and are the key to better productivity and higher profits.
- All our products are designed and developed according to the “Green Means®” concept, which combines productivity and sustainability.
- all panels for platform
- cabin walls
- sliding doors
- components for escalators
Related customer profiles:
AVT Beckett Elevator Ltd. (Pickering, Ontario) | Shop Metalworking TechnologyDownload >