Main challenges and requirements
The main requirements for the manufacturing of sheet metal components in this field are high productivity, also with low volume batches, and the capability to process large size and highly customized parts.
What Prima Power can do for you
- Prima Power machines can be used for the cutting of both structural and body parts of the vehicles, since they are very flexible in terms of size and thickness of the parts to be processed.
- Laser Next 2141, the new high performance 3D fiber laser machine, combines a very large working envelope, for the processing of big parts, with a reduced footprint; it is ideal for the working of large surfaces of truck body, even in masse time, thanks to the Split Cabin (Turn Table configuration and Moveable Tables, both with manual or automatic movements, also available)
- 2D long parts can be processed with MAXIMO, our laser machine moving on rails over a table with a length up to 36 m.
- A wide array of automation modules is available to meet any production need.
- Our services cover all the stages of the product life cycle and grant maximum productivity of the customer’s manufacturing operation.
- All our products are designed and developed according to the “Green Means” concept: productive and environmentally friendly at the same time.
- Long square or rectangular tubes with relatively high thickness
- Truck body parts with large dimensions and reduced thickness
- Frame members
- Trailer truck chassis beams
Related customer profiles:
No items found
1 Step 1