This year the presence of Prima Power at Euroblech will be guided by the motto "Grow with the perfect combination". All Prima Power innovations showcased in Hannover are the perfect combination of technologies and software for the automated production.
Prima Power presence at the Euroblech 2018 is perfectly in line with the official motto of the exhibition: “Step into the digital reality”. All Prima Power innovations showcased on the 1400 m2 stand in Hannover (Hall 12, Stand B146) are designed for digital manufacturing and are the perfect combination of technologies and software for the automated production.
Prima Power products can be combined in many ways to create the best solution for the specific needs of each customer. For this reason, to symbolize the great combinability and modularity of its product range the Group has chosen the Tangram, the ancient Chinese game consisting of seven pieces generating infinite combinations of forms, from the simplest to the most complex. As in the Tangram, Prima Power standard product modules generate an infinite combination of highly specialized solutions. The connectivity between product modules and the perfect operation of the different combinations is made possible by the software. Industry 4.0 software solutions allow the communication among the parts and the efficient integration of each combination with the factory where it is inserted, in a Tangram 4.0 where the wisdom of the ancient game comes together with the most advanced digital technologies.
Digital reality plays a leading role on Prima Power stand, which has been designed to let visitors live a new and engaging experience thanks to a unique mix of real and digital worlds. Highly realistic VR simulations complete the real demonstrations on exhibited products, allowing visitors to live an immersive journey to discover all capabilities and benefits of the most advanced laser and sheet metal technologies.
Many innovations will be showcased by Prima Power in Hannover:
- The new integrated robotic bending system with BCe Smart panel bender and eP-0520 press brake, presented as world premiere
- The new 3D fiber laser system Laser Next 2141, with its wide working envelope and its different configurations
- The 2D fiber laser cutting machine Laser Genius 1530, with the automatic stacking robot LST and the Combo Tower storage
- The punching / fiber laser cutting system Combi Genius 1530, presented with a new solution which simplifies the installation and the maintenance of the machine and with the loading/unloading system Compact Express
- The flexible manufacturing line PSBB – Punching, Shearing, Buffering, Bending – with the PCD (Picking & Centering Device) system
- The Smart Software family, which connects machines, monitors the entire production flow, and generates automatic processes from the order to the delivery
Join us at Euroblech | 23-26 October 2018 – Hannover, Germany | Hall 12, Stand B146