Same investment – more capacity
More production with less floor space
Less storage and work-in-progress
Less man hours and more machine hours through unmanned operation
Shorter lead time for product changes and new products
Practically zero setup times – fast, automatic change from one product to another
Servo-electric technology – less energy – less waste of material – less CO2
Space saving and automated – less factory logistics
High efficiency – more output during machine run
High material saving – less burden on the environment
One to three machines or cells with compact automation
COMBO FMS® is a flexible material system with the compact COMBO storage as key module in automating the material flow. It makes different materials available at the working point quickly and practically and can also serve as intermediate storage for ready components and as a buffer.
One, two or three machines or cells can be integrated in the system; depending on the required work stages and techniques, these are selected from the wide range of Prima Power solutions for punching, laser cutting, integrated punching / shearing and punching / laser cutting and bending.
COMBO is also the standard storage in the automatic PSBB line (short for punching – shearing – buffering – bending).
- system design
- machine tools and cells
- material handling automation
- customer support and service
– Wide range of machine tools and cells can be integrated
– Compact, automatic storage solution
– Typical cells and machines in a COMBO FMS® are a turret punch press, a PLATINO® laser cutting machine, a Shear Genius® punching – shearing cell, an integrated punching – laser cutting cell or a bending.
– In some configurations the parts, sheet, and eventual skeletons can be returned into storage after processing.