Main challenges and requirements
Large component dimensions and the capability to process thick material, batches of variable size, need of product customization, and flexibility for prototype manufacturing are central requirements in this field.
Unattended operations are also more and more required to increase productivity.
What Prima Power can do for you
- Our products have been designed for flexibility: punching machines have a large, versatile tooling capacity, punch-shear integrated systems allow the processing of the most diversified parts with a single machine, laser machines allow the cutting of very complex profiles.
- Our products are suitable for high-volume as well as small-batch production, according to needs: no overproduction, reduced finished parts inventory, just-in-time production.
- Our efficient and versatile nesting programs allow increased sheet utilization, quick component separation, and shorter cycle times.
- High part quality obtained with our machines eliminates secondary operations, e.g. deburring, and reduces assembly times.
- All our systems feature minimal setup times and allow “lights out” operation.
- Our panel bender EBe6 is capable of bending parts up to 3,350 mm max in length, and 3 mm material thickness.
- Our punch-laser combination solutions allow using several technologies within a single system, ensuring highest part quality and repeatability.
- Our wide range of automation modules allows a highly efficient and flexible material flow and unattended operation. They can be also added later, as budgets and production demands increase.
- With our products it is possible to produce responsibly: you manufacture more parts, at lower cost, respecting the environment (Green Means®).
- Services are an integral part of our offering. They grant maximum availability and utilization of our customers’ manufacturing capacity and allow its future development.
- All machine covers
Fiber Laser & FastBend Spark Product Redesign Savings
Richards-Wilcox, Inc. | The Fabricator & Prima Power PowerLineDownload >
Automation – A Game Changer for Italian Manufacturer
MAI S.r.l. | PowerLineDownload >
Seal manufacturer takes delivery of fiber laser system
Fluiten Italia SpA | Applicazioni laserDownload >
Laser Line Spurs Productivity Gain
Vac-Con, Inc (Green Cove Springs, FL, USA) | MetalformingDownload > | Video >
Automated Turret Press Triggers Growth for Captive Sheetmetal Shop
AG BODY, INC. (Salt Lake City, UT, USA) | MetalformingDownload >