- Extremely versatile system: manual processing either from A- or B-side or automated production cell using optional automation = suites all needs
- A new Intelligent ram shortens tool change time and increases the number of normal tools and indexing tools in turret
- Manual loading and unloading is facilitated by a movable table top which can be locked in different positions. Thus even the smallest sheets can be handled close to the operator.
- The loading of heavy sheets is made easy with vertically moving sheet supports.
- Vertically moving brushes also inside the turret, prevent the scratching of sensitive materials
- Individual clamp movement with programmable clamp setting (PCS) = 100 % sheet utilization
- Fully servo-electric = no hazardous oil waste
- Operations can be handled from one side = efficient factory logistics
- Average power consumption: 4 kW = less use of energy
- Small power supply connection: 3 x 16A / 15 kVA = works everywhere
- Fewer critical components compared to hydraulic machines = higher reliability and low maintenance costs
Three models: PG1225, PG1530 and PG1540
- Max sheet size
PG1225: 2,500 mm x 1,250 mm
PG1530 / X25: 3,000 mm x 1,250 mm
PG1530 / X30: 3,000 mm x 1,500 mm
PG1540: 4,300 mm x 1,500 mm
- Max. sheet thickness: 8 mm
- Customized turret
Max. tools in turret: 384
Max. index tools in turret: 128
Two performance levels: Pure and Dynamic
The new Genius series has models on two complementary performance levels. Pure meets all the targets set for an attractively priced, yet efficient production machine; Dynamic offers the best productivity and performance in the market. Both models come with the latest features and can be equipped with the whole range of options.
- Ram force, max.
PG Pure: 230 kN (25 US Tons)
PG Dynamic: 300 kN (33 US Tons)
- Hit speed, max.
PG Pure: 700 hpm
PG Dynamic: 1,000 hpm
- Positioning speed
PG Pure / X25: 108 m/min
PG Pure / X30: 127 m/min
PG Dynamic / X25: 127 m/min
PG Dynamic / X30: 150 m/min
- Index tool rotation speed
PG Pure: 180 rpm
PG Dynamic: 250 rpm
New design – new generation
A modern turret punch press uses numerically controlled, servo-electric axes, which provides outstanding energy efficiency, low maintenance requirement and a high speed of operation. The cornerstones of its productivity include large tool capacity, the wide range of tools available and easy and fast set-up change. Forming and other auxiliary work stages, and ease of use are further factors reducing the manufacturing cost per component thus making the turret punch press a productive and competitive manufacturing solution.
A TaskLoader can be used to choose programs for the machine direct from a bar code on the work order. To make the operator’s work easier, a new Android-based Tulus® MUPS application has been developed. It provides instructions for tool set-ups and other operation tasks.
Unbeatable tooling concept by Prima Power is a time saver – no extra stops for tool changes, no setups – all tools are active for immediate use.
- Customizable turrets
- Compatible with different tool manufacturers
- Index tools
- Intelligent ram
Large tooling capacity in active use
A totally re-designed turret which can be customized and optimized for any requirement. Simultaneously, a record-breaking number of 384 tools can be inserted in the turret. The maximum number of index tools has also been raised to 128.
Click the image to enlarge.
Intelligent ram is a rotating ram head which shortens tool change time and increases the number of tools in turret and especially that of index tools. Up to 300 kN servo-electric punching force can be selected for the ram. Automatic overload protection and automatic central lubrication ensure dependable machine operation.
Multi-Tool® – turret in a turret
The turret can be equipped with Multi-Tool® stations to increase the number of tools. The latest development in Multi-Tool® technology is the possibility of using drop-in style indexable Multi-Tools® on D-size index tool holders.
More value to parts with special tools
An additional forming cylinder is available. It is a servo-operated ram installed in the lower machine frame. It lifts the forming die to a programmed position. The cylinder provides 200 kN forming power for speedy making of complicated forms up to 16 mm (0.63″) in height (incl. sheet thickness). All forming tools are indexable.
Fast component identification
There are several solutions for adding information to components to ensure reliable identification with different types of marking tools. Punch Genius can also be equipped with an inkjet marker or a labelling device.
Easy and versatile tapping
Further options include the servo-operated tapping unit TU6, an automatic six-head tapping station and tapping monitoring system.
Punch Genius is operated with a modern control unit. Management of machine set-up and work queues is easy with Tulus® user interface.
Digital ordering process
Prima Power has developed more software to ease both operator’s work and order management. TaskLoader, Tulus MUPS and Tulus e-Kanban are lightweight applications which, depending on the app, communicate with the machine and ERP and can be used with a smartphone or tablet.
Special attention has been paid to ease of machine setups and efficient programming. The benefits include excellent possibilities for e.g. roll forming and for other special tooling. With optional features, the software can be made compatible with standard ERP connections for importing orders and exporting reports.
NC Express e3 programming system is a user friendly, integrated and automated tool for managing Prima Power equipment in the most efficient manner. As a scalable application it can be used as a single part drafting and tooling program or as a fully automatic machine tool programming system. Either way the results are the same – optimized automatic NC-code creation.
Tulus® is management software of fabrication machines and systems. Tulus® controls machines with all essential information on machine related tasks within the same window. On arrival of new orders, Task management informs the operator of eventual needs for changes in materials, tooling, etc. Tool setting and other machine parameters can be easily set by interactive graphical interface. Additional production scheduling performance reporting and remote monitoring are available.
Scratch free parts
Sheet floating system prevents effectively the scratching of sensitive materials. The movement is activated by the program when needed and special scratch free punching mode is available.
Brushes up = sheet moving
Brushes down = sheet processing
Green means – more profit with smaller footprint
- Green means a win-win for you and sustainable development
- Sustainability adds to manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
- Your customers, your employees and the community you operate in demand it more and more.
- Sustainability and social responsibility are characteristics of a modern company and add to competitiveness.
- They make a difference between the best and the rest.
- And you make better sheet metal components at lower cost.