Join the team!
Prima Power is interested to enter in contact, for employment consideration, with people with technical education in the following fields:
- Software development
- Laser physics
- CNC programming
- Maintenance & After Sales Service
We are constantly looking for smart, skilled and strongly motivated individuals, who are willing to work in a complex but fascinating high tech field and consider travelling around the world and working with people of different cultures precious opportunities and enriching experiences.
Sales Area Manager UK
1 October 2018Work position: Sales Area Manager
Work position: Coventry
Prima Power United Kingdom is looking for:
SALES AREA MANAGER
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of our products in an assigned area.
Your tasks will include:
– Taking ownership of the existing Customer Portfolio
– Promoting and enhancing our Company’s presence on the market
– Liaising and networking with existing and potential Customers
– Understanding the Customer’s need, offering him the best solution, keeping the Company’s interest firmly in mind
– Working and collaborating with the rest of the team to ensure premium Customer satisfaction
– Regularly updating progress
– Looking out for new sales opportunities
– Implementing new marketing strategies
– Participating at promotional exhibitions
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales of industrial machinery (ideally laser machines, punching/shearing/bending machines)
– Excellent sales skills
– Dynamic and proactive
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Organized and disciplined
– Thrives in a challenging environment and does not shy away from a demanding schedule
Work with us
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your CV.