Join the team!
We are constantly looking for smart, skilled and strongly motivated individuals, who are willing to work in a complex but fascinating high tech field and consider travelling around the world and working with people of different cultures precious opportunities and enriching experiences.
Prima Power is looking for people with technical education in the following fields:
- Software Development
- Laser Physics
- CNC Programming
- After-Sales Service
Required prerequisites, regardless of the position:
- Availability to travel: we have offices and customers in many states and countries.We must be where our expertise is needed
- Attitude to change
- Want to learn
- Still want to learn
- Share your knowledge
Send your resume / Curriculum Vitae and the position desired to: [email protected]
22 October 2018Work position: Applications Engineer
Work position: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and/or Illinois
Reports To: Applications Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Desirable Locations: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and/or Illinois
Plans, designs, and coordinates integration of machinery and equipment into manufacturing process of industrial establishment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide periodic start-up and commissioning assistance to the installation teams installing Prima Power sheet metal fabricating equipment and flexible manufacturing cells.
- Provide applications training and support (operations and maintenance), both in-house and on-site, for Prima Power punching, punch/shear, electric benders and brake presses and hydraulic brake presses, both with and without FMS integration for automated delivery and removal of raw materials and finished parts, on a wide variety of control platforms including Siemens 880N, 3N, 840D, ESA and TULUS operating systems.
- Provide applications training and support, both in-house and on-site, for Prima Power proprietary programming software, and AutoPOL Bend Simulation software, for programming of the Prima Power punching, punch/shear, laser/punch, bending and laser manufacturing cells.
- Provide and conduct tooling specific training on turret punch press and press brake tooling.
- Provide applications, installation and technical assistance to the Service and Installation group during trade shows and expositions.
- Advise customers on equipment application, ensuring the most efficient utilization of people, equipment and materials to optimize profitability.
- Advise on customer quality control programs, safety and housekeeping procedures and preventative maintenance programs
- Provide full level phone and internet customer support with regard to all Prima Power machinery and manufacturing cells and proprietary software and AutoPOL Bend Simulation software.
- Troubleshoot all problems with all electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and programming components within a manufacturing cell.
- Provide software demonstrations on Prima Power’s proprietary software and AutoPOL softwares for both in-house sales training and prospective customers.
- 85% Travel is required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three to five years related experience and/or training. Knowledge of design and programming software, such as AutoCad, Catia, Solid Works, Windows operating systems and basic computer networking. Familiarity with various mechanical manufacturing equipment, time study systems and CNC technology.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Field Service Technicians
25 July 2018Work position: Field Service Engineer
Work position: Ohio and/or Minnesota
Field Service Engineer
Prima Power is a leading specialist in machines and systems for sheet metal working. Our offering in this field is one of the widest and covers all applications: laser processing, punching, shearing, bending, automation.
As the undisputed leader in 3D laser machines; we are also among the main world players in the 2D laser segment with a wide range of top performance and highly efficient machines used in a multitude of fields all around the globe.
Services are an important part of Prima Power activities and are meant to give a professional, dedicated and effective support to each of our customers all over the world.
Prima Power is recruiting for Field Service Technicians in: Minnesota, Georgia and North/South Carolina.
The Field Service Engineer’s responsibilities:
- Leads, directs and performs a wide variety of machine maintenance, repair and installation on machine equipment.
- Troubleshoots the repair of various Prima Power equipment including hydraulic electrical and PC repairs.
- Travels to customer sites to install and repair various Prima Power equipment. Repairs range from simple to complex processes. Travel can be via car or air plane. Employee should be prepared to drive 3-4 hours to arrive at customer site. Employee must be able to carry luggage as well a tool box, tools can be greater than 50 lbs.
- Provides cost estimates for repairs to customers.
- Ensures proper documentation and paperwork is provided for work performed.
- Ability to be part of a large service organization
- General proficiency PC skills including Outlook and Excel, Word, and Smartphone’s,
- Mechanical, or Vocational training is beneficial. This formal education will assist the employee if and when he/she is confronted with advanced new versions of the PPNA equipment.
- Recommend corrective/preventative services and sell additional services including developing creative service campaigns.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Work with us
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your CV.