Prima Industrie S.p.A. is the Company that processes your data and, for legal purposes, it is considered as the Data Controller. In this capacity, the Company is responsible to ensure the application of organizational and technical measures necessary and adequate for the protection of your data. The Company’s Headquarters is in Via Torino Pianezza 36 —10093 Collegno (To) – Italy (Tel +39 011 41031).
Moreover, the Company has designated the Responsible for Data Protection who is in charge of ensuring compliance with the rules for your privacy protection and shall be contacted for matters concerning your data processing at the following dedicated e-mail address: email@example.com. Further information regarding your rights can be found in the dedicated section “your rights”.
We specify that all personal data provided by you will be processed in compliance with current privacy regulations; therefore, the Company will process them according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in respect to the purposes indicated below, collecting them as necessary and accurate for the process, using them only as personal for the authorized purposes and format and in order to guarantee you the necessary confidentiality of the information provided.
The Company collects, records, consults and generally l your identification and personal data as name, surname, address, phone, email only necessary to the execution of purposes expected by the contract undersigned with your Company.
In particular, the Company may use your personal data to:
1) comply with statutory provisions both in civil law and tax legislation, as well as rules, codes or procedures approved by Authorities and other competent institutions (e.g.: tax and tax assessments, anti-money laundering)
2) allow legislation, technical and economic correct management of the contractual relationship
3) enforce or defend a right face to judicial authorities, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in cases provided by law, by European Union legislation, and by regulations;
The processing of the abovementioned data is necessary for the execution of the contract, therefore in case of any refusal, the relationship will not be established.
Access and data migration
The Company – without the request of Your consent – can communicate your personal data to:
- companies of the Group, in order to perform control and HR management activities.
- third parties (e.g., credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services,etc.) carrying out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the owner, in their qualities as external Data Processors;
Data retention period
The Company will preserve your data until the conclusion of the contract, and after a 10 years period (after this term the rights arising from the contract will be prescribed).
- Judicial Authorities, insurance companies, as well as those subjects to whom the communication is required by law. These subjects will process the data in their quality of autonomous Data Controllers.
With reference to the processed Data, the Company guarantees the possibility to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their copy in an intelligible form• obtain the updating, rectification or integration of your data
- request the deletion of your data, within the terms permitted by law, or request their anonymization
- reject, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data;• Limit the processing, in case of violation, request for rectification, or opposition
- Request the portability of electronically processed data, provided on the basis of consent or contract
- withdraw the consent to your data processing, if required
We inform you that the Company undertakes to reply to your requests within one month, except in case of particular complexity, when it may take up to 3 months. In any case, the Company will explain the reasons for keeping you waiting within one month from the request.
The outcome of your request will be provided in written or in electronic format. In case you request the rectification, the cancellation and the limitation of the process, the Company will communicate the results of your requests to each of the recipients of your data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
We remind you that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the process based on your consent prior to such revocation.
The Company specifies that a possible contribution may be requested if your applications are manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive, in this regard the Company has a register to track your requests for intervention.