Our philosophy is to monitor machine condition in order to save your time and money. The list of maintenance tasks is updated using the information we collect from the machine base.
All our Service agreements allow customers to rely on maintenance performed according to latest information. This will make the total cost of ownership most economical.
A service agreement is the preferred way to take care of the machine life cycle. It is the best way to ensure that the maintenance program of the machine is followed and the risk of an unscheduled production stop is minimized.
Protect your machine and keep worries away
- Preventive maintenance reduces unexpected failures/shutdowns
- Planned shutdowns is cheaper than unplanned
- Machine produces best possible quality - Competitive maintenance cost
- Machine is able to function continuously at full capacity and with optimum process efficiency
- Safe working environment
- Minimized impact on environment
The advantages of Prima Power's Service Agreement
- Discounted fee on labour
- Technical support free of charge
- Priority on service interventions
- Discounted fees on all spare parts
- Updated action list for maintenances
- OEM preventive maintenance program
- Free technical support during office hours
- Professional alignment tooling and methods
- Original spare parts with 6 months warranty
Choose the proper service agreement for your business
By having even a basic level Preventive agreement the customer can ensure that the maintenance program of the machine is followed and the risk of an un-scheduled production stop is reduced.
The higher level Extended Care limits the customer service and spare part costs and works ideally for those who want to budget their costs.
Prima Power service agreements are divided in three families: